Dental, Life, Vision, Medical, 401K
Why Work Here?
“Awesome CEO and dedicated team members.”
HOME SALES CONSULTANT / COMMUNITY HOUSING CONSULTANT
STRAWBERRY RIDGE 55+ COMMUNITY, VALRICO, FL
Responsible for all community sales activities. Manage all assigned leads by phone and/or email, and follow up on customers prior to sale; during the contract term; throughout closing process.
- Promote the brand, the community and the lifestyle product at all times.
- Develop action plans with specific sales goals with Sales Manager.
- Present and sell company-owned homes and brokered resale homes.
- Follow up on leads and referrals by way of assigned tasks and workflows implemented within the company-designated CRM, and as deemed necessary by the Marketing Coordinator and/or Sales Manager.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge, including but not limited to, construction, housing industry, competition, spec’ing, drawing and pricing of homes.
- Actively seek, as well as promote, new Resale Listings, including all necessary paperwork and computer work (e.g. listing input/maintenance of online company database) to market the home.
- Maintain Resale Listings with the Seller and in all ways deemed necessary by the Marketing Coordinator and/or Sales Manager.
- Maintain current client relationships and work to establish new client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of reports including Guest House/expense reimbursements, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate to appropriate staff all new product and service opportunities, as well as special developments, information and feedback gathered through customer activity Participate in the ongoing development of special sales activities to reduce company inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events.
- Coordinate the ordering of homes, shipping schedules and closings.
- Coordinate work schedule with other Housing Consultants while maintaining appropriate office sales. coverage, with consideration of others’ time off.
- Provide on-the-job training to new Housing Consultants.
- Communicate with the construction department during custom home builds, which includes assisting with Service/Warranty issues when necessary.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and Office experience, as well as experience using a CRM.
- Ability to persuade and influence others; develop and deliver presentations; negotiate contracts within company guidelines as deemed by Sales Manager; create, compose and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree plus three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work may require local travel to model centers or manufacturing facilities. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, which includes time necessary to complete all job requirements, and may include weekends and holidays.
- Follows all standards required by all applicable federal, state and /or other laws and regulations.
About Blair Group:
Founded in 1986, Blair Group is one of Floridas largest developers of affordable active adult lifestyle communities.
At each Blair Group community you can experience our total commitment to resident satisfaction.
Locations are carefully selected for convenience to shopping and services, and each community is designed to provide a secure setting with plenty of social and recreational activities for the active adult.