Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Business Reporter Jobs in Dallas, TX
Business Reporting / SQL Content Integrator
Are You Passionate About Business Information? Looking to make an impact? Looking for a place where you can be on the ground floor of a growing global software company? Enjoy participating in multiple areas of the business? BizNet Software is the place for you!
Recently named to Inc Magazine’s fastest growing privately held software companies, BizNet’s ground-breaking Excel Business Information Suite provides real-time business data directly in Excel. It delivers simple, yet powerful capabilities to anyone who uses spreadsheets to gather and analyze business information. With a growing base of customers in 4 continents and 18 countries, our patent pending technology is being adopted by software publishers and end users globally. CPA Technology Advisor magazine cited BizNet as “Company to watch in 2010 and beyond”.
BizNet is seeking a hands-on, passionate, creative, self-motivated individual to join our team as a Business Reporting \ SQL Content Integrator. As a Business Reporting \ SQL Content Integrator, you will work to understand customer needs and industry trends; create data integrations to leading business systems, ensure product quality, market readiness, and collaborate with development, sales, support, and other internal teams to deliver world-class technologies. A successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of business reporting, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and be able to balance high-level strategic goals with everyday challenges and trade-offs.
- Creation of Product Requirements
- Create Data integrations to Business Systems (i.e. SQL Scripts)
- Creation of Report Templates
- Coordinating with Development Teams to Resolve Issues
- Assist with Support Issues
- Assist with Sales and Marketing
- Intermediate to Expert Microsoft Excel Skills
- Clear understanding of business processes
- Experience with creating writing SQL expressions
- Understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Beginner ability with Visual Basic .Net or experience with other programming languages
- Experience with various Reporting \ Business Intelligence products
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing business needs
- Excellent self-motivation, teamwork and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and experience; Master’s degree preferred
About BizNet Software:
BizNet Software, Inc. is a market leader for Microsoft Excel in-memory reporting and business intelligence. BizNet’s ground-breaking BizInsight Excel Suite helps companies reduce the time they spend updating spreadsheets by 80%. Built upon fundamental business disciplines and controls, BizNet solutions make it easy for Microsoft Excel users to connect, analyze and share real time information. BizNet Software, Inc. has been named in the Inc. Magazine 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2012 - 2015.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Business Reporter jobs in Dallas, Texas: