“Excellent and fun work environment, extensive hands on training and tremendous personal job satisfaction!”
Lemon Loves Lime Children's Boutique is Seeking an Enthusiastic, Responsible and Energetic Retail Clerk.
The Lead Retail Clerk will work under the direction of the owners of Billy Joy, LLC. The Lead Retail Clerk will assist the owners of Lemon Loves Lime Children’s Boutique, in the facilitation of their vision and mission statement for the store.
The mission of the retail store is to develop long-term relationships with our customers, increase brand awareness and effectively generate sales, by creating a fun friendly shopping experience that all customer’s will enjoy and recommend to their friends and family.
Key Retail Clerk Responsibilities:
● Accepts funds by recording cash, checks, and credit transactions into POS system.
● Verifies funds by counting cash, completing authorization procedures for checks and credit card transactions.
● Receives funds and issues correct return change.
● Balances cash drawer at the end of each shift by comparing POS cash register totals with currency, checks, and credit card transactions. Maintains record of all gift card purchases.
● Works with the store owners to provide consistent and accurate reporting, as required.
● Compile and maintain monthly reports such as sales and purchases.
● Assist the store owners with end-of-month reporting and processing.
● Assist the store owners with purchasing and stocking the retail floor merchandise. This includes creating and processing paperwork for purchase orders, packing lists and receipts.
● Responsible for the rotation or movement of inventory from the stockroom to the retail floor. Ensure that merchandise is entered correctly and consistently into POS system inventory, properly tagged with necessary product pricing barcode label and racks are restocked routinely as needed.
● Change fixtures and displays as necessary to maintain an appealing retail environment.
● Maintain operations by assisting the store owners with scheduling and training for both retail & ice cream parlor clerks.
● Ensure staff tends to customer, retail floor, and routine maintenance as scheduled.
● Maintain security of store following opening and closing procedures as outlined.
● Notify the store owners well in advance of any supplies that become necessary to reorder.
● Follow all company policies and procedures, including safety and health department regulations, reporting any necessary changes.
● Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
● Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
● Assist with staffing and facilitation of physical inventory.
● Perform these and other duties as assigned.
● Retail experience
• PC skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel Software.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Must possess good judgement and ability to problem solve.
• Detail oriented.
About BILLY JOY:
Lemon Loves Lime is an in-house design, manufacturer and retailer of children's clothing, since 2007. We pride ourselves in producing the highest quality children's clothing in the industry. Our clothing brands are Lemon Loves Lime, Lemon Loves Layette and Gnu Brand. Our brands are recognized worldwide for their intricate and creative designs, quality and workmanship.