As a Data Scientist (aka Analytic Scientist) you will help enhance and deliver existing analytic solutions and create new solutions primarily for the healthcare industries. You will work closely with Product Management and Sales to design, develop, and deliver solutions with broad industry application. In addition, you will provide support to adapt solutions to specific client applications.
• Gather, examine, and analyze large sets of data. Define technical specifications for data manipulation data.
• Produce reports, graphs, and summaries of data analysis supporting model and strategy development.
• Develop segmentation, outcome modeling, experimental design, and decision analysis.
• Analyze and evaluate model performance definitions, sampling approaches, and segmentation alternatives.
• Evaluate model output, formulate and test hypotheses, weigh alternatives, and determine appropriate responses.
• Identify new opportunities for additional products and services.
• 3+ years experience in the evaluation of data sets and development of predictive modeling solutions.
• Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or related area is required, an advanced degree is preferred.
• SQL hacking skills
• Experience with development of predictive models and strategies utilizing basic approaches such as Clustering, Decision Trees, Scorecard, Regression as well as more advanced approaches such as Neural Network or WkNN methodologies.
• Experience with statistical and data manipulation tools such as SAS or SPPS.
• FICO Model Builder experience is a plus.
About Big Resourcing, LLC:
BSI is a management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company focused on Big Data and custom software solutions. With depths of experience in data movement, management, analytics, and presentation we're poised to help deliver solutions that impact outcomes at every level.