BHG is seeking full- and part-time managers to oversee cleaning services staff working in New York City. This position will report directly to the company manager at BHG. This job is an ideal fit for those who are highly organized and have strong people skills to work with and manage other employees.
The position may involve travel within NYC, and will work out of multiple locations. The schedule for this position will be primarily during business hours Monday through Friday, with possible weekends as needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities (not all inclusive):
· Overseeing cleaning services staff
· Establishing cleaning schedules
· Maintaining strong working relationships with clients
· Managing payroll to ensure proper payment of staff members
· Monitoring work quality by soliciting customer feedback and site visits as necessary
· Interviewing, hiring, and training new employees as necessary
The successful candidate will possess and demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
· Highly organized and attentive to detail
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to both manage and work in collaboration with fellow employees
· Proven team player with a high level of energy and motivation
· Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
· Previous experience in hospitality services preferred
· Proficiency in Spanish and/or Russian preferred
Compensation is commensurate upon experience.
For consideration, please forward resume to Mr. Gregory Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org. IMMEDIATE HIRING.
Bespoke Hospitality Group (BHG) is a hospitality management company located in New York City offering a full range of customizable services in Home and Estate Management, Staff Oversight, Travel, Maintenance, Events, and Property Management.
Posted 2 years ago