Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Development Engineer Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
PTC Development Engineer
Collaborate with a team of developers, carry out assignments, design, develop and manage applications (such as Client / Server and Web) in Documentum 5i and 6i.
- Computer Sciences Degree (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with the EMC Documentum content management
- Knowledge of the major formats and technology engineering documentary (XML, JAVA/JSP, HTML, XSL-T, XSL-FO, VB, ASP,…).
- Fluent in English
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work directly with customers
- Knowledge of foreign language is a plus
- Experience with other component content management platforms:
About BGS euroscript, Inc.:
BGS euroscript delivers comprehensive solutions that help customers design, build and run content management operations of all sizes, thanks to its employees' expertise in the field of consulting, system integration, language services as well as content and document management. We are a subsidiary of euroscript International which is headquartered in Luxembourg and is a leader in content lifecycle management.
BGS euroscript serves customers in a variety of business sectors including the public sector, aerospace, defense and transport, manufacturing, life sciences, financial services, energy and environment. At this time, BGS euroscript is seeking experienced consultants in Electronic Document Management (EDM) to help build Component Content management Systems (CCMS) and web applications for its customers.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Development Engineer jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota:
Product Development Engineer
PMT Corporation in Chanhassen, MN
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Product Development Engineer NEW!
George Konik Associates, Inc. in Maple Grove, MN
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Medical Software Development Engineer
Esterline in Circle Pines, MN
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter