$41,000 to $52,000 Annually
Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“We can connect you with the right companies right now!”
Looking for an immediate hire, competitive pay, great benefits!
Provides administrative support to the property to include but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, contracted services and lease administration.
- Processing and coding of all accounts payable invoices at the property per established schedules.
- Ensure invoices are paid on time and review all past due invoices to ensure proper payment has been made. Research and request appropriate back-up from vendor if necessary.
- Send out rent statements to tenants in sufficient time according to accounting calendar.
- Collecting rent and ensuring accounts receivable balances are minimized at the property.
- Providing lease administration services to the property to include but not limited to lease abstraction and lease file maintenance.
- Track and maintain Certificates of Insurance; responsible for notifying tenants and vendors of expired COI's and COI requirements via letters.
- Maintain spreadsheet of COI's on file that detail the insured and the policy expiration.
- Generating contracts for services at the property per the direction and input of the General Manager.
- Completing assigned financial reporting tasks in support of client requirements.
- Assisting the General Manager in preparation of the annual asset plan and budget.
- Providing quality assurance on contracted vendors as requested by the General Manager.
- Participating in the property’s Team Emergency Response Plan and procedures.
- Assisting in Move-In/Move-Out processes and procedures.
- Answering telephones and greeting visitors.
- Administering tenant relations programs, including tenant events.
- Handle any tenant issues regarding maintenance or service requests quickly, passing along urgent matter to General Manager, when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager falling within the reasonable expectations of an administrative position at a real estate services office.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of administrative support experience required, including AP/AR experience and familiarity with financial statements. Property management administrative support preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Outgoing individuals with proven customer service skills.
- Candidate must have strong computer skills with the Microsoft Office suite of products and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MRI and YARDI experience required
About BG Talent:
BG Talent, a division of BG Staffing is a Commercial Real Estate Division that is committed to delivering the 'Right People, Right Now' to premier employers.
We provide staffing solutions for customers of all sizes and with a variety of needs in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
The staffing experts for over 30 years!