The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter with can-do attitude. This position will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the structure for the production and execution of amazing customer experiences.
· Execution of checklists to ensure crew is meeting food prep and production goals
· Supervise the Team Members to ensure all food is prepared and customer service is delivered according to company standards
· Ensure all food orders are properly and accurately assembled, packaged, and delivered
· Manage the organization and inventory levels of all food products and kitchen supplies
· Assists GM with managing food, labor and paper costs and other controllable expenses
· Coaches Baby Greens Team Members in methods to maximize profit results
· Monitoring inventory levels and reporting order requirements to GM
· Ensures staff is following all inventory control systems
· Monitor equipment functionality and report maintenance problems
· Assists GM in training and development of Team Members in food preparation standards, store systems, operational changes, and new products
· Maintain an environment in which employees are treated with respect and dignity
· Exceptionally organized, punctual, and disciplined self-starter
· Leader with the ability to manage others
· Detail oriented and focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences
· Communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
· Able to multitask and work well in high pressure situations
· Flexible availability; willing to work based on the needs of the business
· Must have good tenure with prior employers
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays. Compensation is $12.00/hour.
About BG ANDERSON LLC: Baby Greens started a fast food revolution by serving made-to-order salads and wraps out of a tiny drive-thru building in South Austin. What once was a hamburger joint, became the home of the first fast food salad restaurant. Baby Greens quickly became the destination for fresh and healthy fast food, winning many awards for serving the best salads & dressings in town. Learn more about us at https://www.eatbabygreens.com/.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.
Company address:1508 W ANDERSON LN, Austin, TX, US