Beverly Hills retailer is seeking the following:IT Associate for Great Plains, Web, Help Desk
The IT Associate will assist the IT Director with the current business processes, needs and challenges, and develop solutions and assist in project managing the implementation of those solutions. The IT Associate’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Other daily and periodic activities include but are not limited to
- Create reporting to assist Executives with ongoing computer analysis needs, Assist the IT Director when defining system requirements for the implementation of all Great Plains components.
- Assist IT Director when defining reporting requirements for all interface needs.
- Troubleshooting and optimization of Great Plains systems
- Assist and recommend customizations that will enhance each end user’s ability to be efficient and productive and create solutions to meet business needs.
- Test the functionality against the business requirements
- Complete and maintain documentation for configuration, testing, training.
- Assist in defining and development of end-user reporting.
- Provide training to end users.
- Write and execute database queries, software automation scripts, and macros as needed…including the ability for these results to be useful in an Excel format.
- Provide financial system support for all Accounting and Finance teams during month-end close.
- Develop UAT activities to support release of new versions or functionality
Assist business users with daily questions on applications, hardware and training
Assist Director of Web Operations with the functionality of web interfaces. Responsible for updating pictures, customer information and inventory information onto the website and link it with Great Plains. Requirements
- 5 years experience as an Information Systems Manager, IT Project Manager, Application developer, Systems Analyst, or in a related occupation
- Knowledge and application of Great Plains preferred.
- Experience implementing and improving business processes in an ERP application environment.
- Experience working with outside ERP resources and implementation teams through IT strategy initiatives, Business Application implementations, application requirements, design, development and testing. Must be adept at communicating with non-technical business personnel. Adheres to internal IT procedures and suggests improvement if needed. A strong sense of teamwork is a must.
- Exposure to Operational dashboards using BI is highly desirable.
- Technical skills to include VBA, Great Plains, Excel, FRx, Visual Studio, MSSQL
- 4 year degree in Information Systems, Business, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in and foster a team-based environment.
Compensation: Excellent competitive salary and benefits