Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
Start your job search with Trust!! BBB, the leader in advancing marketplace trust, is currently hiring Inside Sales/Business Development Executives to join our team.
BBB’s Business Development Executives are vital in supporting our growth by identifying, qualifying, contacting and closing new Business Accreditations.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be a person of honesty, ethics and integrity
· Possess a strong work ethic
· Possess excellent sales and customer service skills
· Be highly self-motivated and dependable
· Be a high achiever focused on results
· Possess a positive attitude
· Possess the ability to effectively manage time and establish priorities
· Have a desire to be the best
· Previous experience of lead generation and cold calling a plus
Essential job requirements include:
· Meet & exceed established sales standards
· Adhere to all company presentation guidelines and policies
· Deliver presentations via telephone in a pleasant, professional and confident manner
· PC literacy
This is a full-time position with a generous commission structure - Earning potential is unlimited!
BBB believes our team is our most valuable asset and offers a full benefits package including:
· Health insurance from date of hire
· 100% company paid life, short & long term disability insurance
· 401(k) with generous company match
· Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
No evening or weekend hours – Family friendly work environment
BBB, serving Eastern Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island and Vermont, is located at 290 Donald Lynch Blvd., Marlborough, MA.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Denise Shen, Manager of Human Resources, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website at employ-boston.bbb.org/sales and see all that we have to offer.
Browse business development executive jobs in Marlborough, Massachusetts:
Nanobiosym - CAMBRIDGE, MA
Posted 1 month ago on the Web
CyberCoders - Framingham, MA
Posted 21 days ago on the web
SmartBooks Corp - Concord, MA
Posted 16 days ago on Beyond