Sorry, this job was closed 9 months ago.
“Excellent company and benefits, growing domestically and internationally, and exciting future and opportunities.”
The Welder/Fabricator will primarily be responsible for fabricating stainless steel assemblies and weldments using supplied Engineering drawings and other written or verbal forms of specifications. The Welder/Fabricator will use various welding, cutting and forming equipment as required to ensure that all components meet tolerance specifications.
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
· Cutting and joining metal components using various tools including: tig-welder, mig-welder, plasma cutter, chop saw, oxyacetylene torch, and hand grinder
· Fabricate components to engineering specifications using Engineering drawings, measuring devices, calculator, etc.
· Designing and creating holding jigs that aid in the proper fabrication of parts to meet required specifications
· Assist as required in other work cells within the manufacturing environment including but not limited to, saw drill, cut bend or final assembly
· Minimum of two (2) years Stainless Steel tig-welding experience
· Mechanical aptitude with the ability to read and properly interpret Engineering specification drawings
· Ability to use welding equipment, powered cutting equipment and basic hand tools
· Work a standard work week and additional hours when required, occasionally including weekends or holidays
· Basic computer skills for proper use of Syteline Shop Trak System.
Bettcher® Industries is a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative precision cutting and trimming tools for the food processing and industrial manufacturing sectors. The company also manufactures food preparation equipment for restaurants and commercial kitchens in the foodservice industry.
Bettcher Industries is dedicated to developing and manufacturing cutting-edge products that increase worker productivity and improve customer yields, while also reducing or eliminating risk factors associated with cumulative trauma disorders (CTD) and/or musculoskeletal disorders. All products developed by Bettcher are designed to contribute to better health, safety, and comfort for workers while also improving the efficiency and bottom-line profitability of the companies they serve.
We work closely with our customers to ensure the highest level of customer loyalty in our peer class and we are often rated best-in-class on critical customer needs, including, parts availability, strong subject matter expertise, fast response to technical challenges in the field, and quality of manufactured parts and equipment.
An ESOP (Employee Owned Company) with global reach in over 70 countries, Bettcher is a distinguished member of the Northeast Ohio manufacturing community with decades of investment in our local communities, charities, and the lives of our employee-owners.
Company address: 1635 Oakbrook Drive, Gainesville, GA 30507
Posted date: 10 months ago
Browse welder/fabricator jobs in Gainesville GA USA:
True Staffing in Duluth, GA
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Uber Driver Partners in Cornelia, GA
Posted 1 month ago on Uber
Uber Driver Partners in Demorest, GA
Posted 1 month ago on Uber