Last online 22 hours ago
“Excellent company and benefits, growing domestically and internationally, and exciting future and opportunities.”
The Welder/Fabricator will primarily be responsible for fabricating stainless steel assemblies and weldments using supplied Engineering drawings and other written or verbal forms of specifications. The Welder/Fabricator will use various welding, cutting and forming equipment as required to ensure that all components meet tolerance specifications.
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
· Cutting and joining metal components using various tools including: tig-welder, mig-welder, plasma cutter, chop saw, oxyacetylene torch, and hand grinder
· Fabricate components to engineering specifications using Engineering drawings, measuring devices, calculator, etc.
· Designing and creating holding jigs that aid in the proper fabrication of parts to meet required specifications
· Assist as required in other work cells within the manufacturing environment including but not limited to, saw drill, cut bend or final assembly
· Minimum of two (2) years Stainless Steel tig-welding experience
· Mechanical aptitude with the ability to read and properly interpret Engineering specification drawings
· Ability to use welding equipment, powered cutting equipment and basic hand tools
· Work a standard work week and additional hours when required, occasionally including weekends or holidays
· Basic computer skills for proper use of Syteline Shop Trak System.