“Excellent company and benefits, growing domestically and internationally, and exciting future and opportunities.”
Material Handler will help to maintain orderly warehouse stock and assist with fulfilling orders. Receiving, shipping, inventory transaction, and driving locally for parts will be part of daily operation.
· Unload trucks for receiving, either by hand or fork lift.
· Process purchase order receiving within computer system.
· Store parts, with proper product identification, in warehouse for orderly control.
· Cycle count, as required and assigned.
· Pulling parts for customer order shipment.
· Assist with equipment prep for shipping. Ultimately take responsibility for shipping prep.
· Processing customer order shipments within computer system.
· Work with materials team for process improvements.
· Must be able to lift 70 ~ 100 pounds.
· Must be able to walk during 70% of shift.
· Must have some computer skills.
· Able to handle more than one priority at a time.
· Must have valid driver’s license and pass insurance qualifications.
· Must be willing to work overtime as required, within company policy guidelines
Bettcher Industries is a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative precision cutting and trimming tools for the food processing and industrial manufacturing sectors. The company also manufactures food preparation equipment for restaurants and commercial kitchens in the foodservice industry.
Gainco, a subsidiary of Bettcher Industries, provides engineered systems and solutions that improve product yields, quality and safety based on measuring, reporting and optimizing food processing operations. Our technologically advanced systems deliver accurate, real-time data and insights that drive product quality, labor savings, and process line improvements.
Exsurco, also a subsidiary of Bettcher Industries, engineers high precision products for both the healthcare and tissue bank professional. Our products allow these professionals to work with ease, efficiency and compassion. We are dedicated to working together with this community of professionals who are advancing the healing power of skin to patients who need it the most.