Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago.
“Excellent company and benefits, growing domestically and internationally, and exciting future and opportunities.”
Material Handler will help to maintain orderly warehouse stock and assist with fulfilling orders. Receiving, shipping, inventory transaction, and driving locally for parts will be part of daily operation.
· Unload trucks for receiving, either by hand or fork lift.
· Process purchase order receiving within computer system.
· Store parts, with proper product identification, in warehouse for orderly control.
· Cycle count, as required and assigned.
· Pulling parts for customer order shipment.
· Assist with equipment prep for shipping. Ultimately take responsibility for shipping prep.
· Processing customer order shipments within computer system.
· Work with materials team for process improvements.
· Must be able to lift 70 ~ 100 pounds.
· Must be able to walk during 70% of shift.
· Must have some computer skills.
· Able to handle more than one priority at a time.
· Must have valid driver’s license and pass insurance qualifications.
· Must be willing to work overtime as required, within company policy guidelines
Bettcher® Industries is a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative precision cutting and trimming tools for the food processing and industrial manufacturing sectors. The company also manufactures food preparation equipment for restaurants and commercial kitchens in the foodservice industry.
Bettcher Industries is dedicated to developing and manufacturing cutting-edge products that increase worker productivity and improve customer yields, while also reducing or eliminating risk factors associated with cumulative trauma disorders (CTD) and/or musculoskeletal disorders. All products developed by Bettcher are designed to contribute to better health, safety, and comfort for workers while also improving the efficiency and bottom-line profitability of the companies they serve.
We work closely with our customers to ensure the highest level of customer loyalty in our peer class and we are often rated best-in-class on critical customer needs, including, parts availability, strong subject matter expertise, fast response to technical challenges in the field, and quality of manufactured parts and equipment.
An ESOP (Employee Owned Company) with global reach in over 70 countries, Bettcher is a distinguished member of the Northeast Ohio manufacturing community with decades of investment in our local communities, charities, and the lives of our employee-owners.
Posted date: 8 months ago
Browse Material Handler jobs in Gainesville GA USA:
Randstad in Suwanee, GA
Posted 4 days ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA
Kelly Services in Gainesville, GA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Uber Driver Partners in Buford, GA
Posted 1 month ago on Uber