Last online 2 days ago
The Inside Technical Sales Representative is primarily responsible for receiving, processing and invoicing all parts orders, both domestic and international. The position will also be responsible for invoicing equipment orders for both domestic and international customers.
· Respond to all customer and BRS CST inquiries for service parts orders via phone, fax or email by determining inventory availability, quoting prices, and providing an estimated delivery date.
· Process and ensure delivery of emergency parts orders.
· Assist with service parts and equipment invoicing and accounts receivable follow up.
· Work with the Materials Manager to ensure that parts orders are processed and ready for shipment each day.
· Follow up phone calls to update customers of revised order ship dates.
· Initiate telephone calls to customers and potential customers to solicit purchases of parts or to follow-up previously quoted business opportunities.
· Develop and maintain relationships with major chain customers and individual customers.
· Assist Materials Manager with research to find sources for customers’ new parts requests.
· Cross reference customer parts requests.
· Assist customers with determining the correct part numbers for ordering parts.
· Create parts quotes for both customers and BRS CSTs.
· Enter orders into the system and modify or delete as required.
· Coordinate with customers, operations and outside sales to expedite or troubleshoot customer orders.
· Assist BRS with creation and closing of service work orders (SRG’s).
· Provide and follow up with customers regarding RMA numbers for returned items or repair orders.
· Minimum of two (2) years of inside sales experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) capabilities a must
· Project a professional image over the telephone
· Strong customer service orientation with the ability to develop and sustain business relationships
· Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Computer and Microsoft Office competent
· Knowledge of the meat processing industry preferred
· Mechanical aptitude
· Ability to effectively deal with unhappy customers
· Ability to understand customer requirements and sense of urgency
Established in 1980, Gainco, Inc. provides engineered systems and solutions that improve product yields, quality and safety based on measuring, reporting and optimizing food processing operations. Our technologically advanced systems deliver accurate, real-time data and insights that drive product quality, labor savings, and process line improvements.
Installed in major meat and poultry processing plants nationwide and outside the United States, Gainco’s equipment delivers “success you can measure.”
Gainco is a subsidiary of Bettcher Industries, Inc. We’re recognized as a great workplace, partially due to the adoption of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) that provides employees an ownership interest in the company. Also contributing to this success is our strong commitment to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Gainco is a recognized industry leader in Gainesville and the Northeast Georgia region. Our success is due to the dedicated employees who make up the Gainco family. We’re committed to excellence, to continually seeking better ways to do our jobs, and who strive to exceed customer expectations. We hope you’ll consider joining our team!