Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Restaurant General Manager Jobs in Bangor, ME
Restaurant General Managers
Seeking General Manager’s HIRING NOW in your area!
We are seeking General Managers to join us in achieving our mission of consistently delivering a memorable, high-quality casual dining experience with compelling value.
We currently have openings for General Managers. Depending on your qualifications, expertise, and your unbridled enthusiasm to make every guest happy, we may have the perfect opportunity just for you.
It's not work when it's a passion.
This client’s goal is driven by uncompromising freshness and quality, gracious hospitality, and a growing list of Five-Star restaurants destined to be the envy of the high-quality casual dining business. Fresh, quality food, great people and important benefits are the perfect ingredients for a rewarding and exciting career. In fact, we're as dedicated to the personal and professional growth of each and every team member as we are to the freshness and quality of our food. Whether it's just part-time or an entire career, we want to make sure you get everything you want out of your work experience. And as soon as you join the team you'll notice the fun, friendly working environment and the variety of experience that comes with working for our company.
What we expect from our Restaurant Managers:
- Two to three years high-quality casual dining management experience, a graduate of a culinary or hospitality program, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A proven commitment to deliver high-quality food, beverage, and customer service to every guest you are privileged to serve
- Demonstrated success in selecting, inspiring, developing, and managing people
- Unquestionable integrity
- A passion for continuous learning and discovery
What you can expect from your employer:
- Paid Vacation after only 6 months of service
- A 5-Day Work Week
- Health Benefits which include FREE premiums
- Routine preventive medical care at NO cost
- FREE Basic Life Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Career Development and Advancement
- Credit Union Membership
- Great teamwork, camaraderie, and stability; our turnover is one of the lowest in the industry
- 38 Years of experience...after all, we’ve been doing this since 1972
Ready to strike a bargain?
Please submit resume….
About BestHire Recruiting:
BestHire Recruiting "Finding The Best Nationwide". We will be there making sure your information gets to our client in a timely manner, and you can email anytime for an update of your status. We can critique your resume and give you pointers for what we hope is successful job hunt. We recruit nationwide and have clients with job openings in almost every state.
WE TAKE NO CALLS, ONLY EMAIL INQUIRIES
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Restaurant General Manager jobs in Bangor, Maine: