“Great Organization, Awesome employees and Growth opportunities”
The Representative will identify, locate clients, and notify customers of screening status, initiate appropriate action to update personal information.
· Initiates location service actions by notifying members of a short screening.
· Identifies accounts requiring additional location services with personal contact of third party for messages.
· Ensures the security of customer information and update reports.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Basic understanding of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and state and federal laws pertaining to HIPAA skip tracing activities.
· Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail.
· Ability to keep information confidential.
· Ability to exercise integrity and discretion.
· Ability to remain professional in tense situations.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Associate degree in Business or related field preferred.
· At least three years of experience in credit and collection work highly preferred.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
· CRM knowledge a plus
About Best Foot Forward Sales Inc:
By providing health engagement solutions that are carefully customized and designed, Best Foot Forward assists Medicaid health plans to meet key targets and enhance member engagement, patient education, and financial results. With easy-to-follow processes that help members better utilize their existing coverage, we can improve healthcare outcomes, while also supporting health plans to improve their HEDIS scores. Best Foot Forward also helps health plans manage their process for welcoming newly enrolled members, as often contact information is missing or inaccurate