Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open ERP Engineer Jobs in Portland, ME
Sr SAP SD Techno-Functional Application Analyst (#116852)
Location: Portland, ME
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of the SAP R/3 Sales & Distribution module and integration with other application software/packages as applicable. Collaborate with internal customers, IT, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, recommend and implement solution options.
EXPERIENCE, REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• 3-5 years of experience in the functional areas of expertise.
• 5 or more years of Techno/Functional experience with SAP Sales and Distribution (Basic Functions, Master Data, Pricing and condition techniques, Order management, , Billing and Billing interfaces with other applications, Service Management, Rebates and Extended Rebates, SIS.
• Experience in Service contracts and SAP Rebates.
• In depth understanding of integration with MM, LE and FI/CO.
• Good understanding of ABAP concepts, reading & debugging code.
• Extensive experience in designing & implementing user-exits, if required should be able to code simple user-exits.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
• Proven ability to work in a self-directed environment.
• Thorough understanding of business operations in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with individuals at all levels within the company.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Troubleshoot functional problems in SAP R/3 and other application software when implemented.
• Provide business analysis for IDEXX operations.
• Configure / Customize SAP R/3 and other application software functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design.
• Develop business relationships and integrating activities with other departments to ensure successful implementations.
• Lead small projects to ensure functionality is developed in a way that complies with business requirements and established methodologies & practices.
• Provide back-up support on the Applications Support Helpdesk.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or business-related (functional) discipline, with an understanding of programming concepts or equivalent work experience and training.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse ERP Engineer jobs in Portland, Maine:
ERP Support Specialist
CyberCoders in Raymond, ME
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Manager - IS ERP Systems
MaineHealth in Portland, ME
Posted 7 days ago on Beyond
Project Manager (REMOTE) (must have ERP implementation exp)
Ellucian in Biddeford, ME
Posted 6 days ago on the web