Berean Group is seeking a Sr. SAP PP/MES/MM Application Analyst.
Location: Westbrook, ME
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Must be a U.S Citizen or Green Card holder.
If interested, send your updated resume and best hourly rate all inclusive.
Responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of the SAP ECC Materials Management and Production Planning modules for both discrete and process industry scenarios focusing on manufacturing execution systems and integration with other application software/packages as applicable. Collaborate with internal customers, IT, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, recommend and implement solution options.
EXPERIENCE, REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· 5 or more years of Functional experience with SAP PP/PI (Production orders, Process orders with X-step PI sheets) and SAP Materials Management (Basic Functions, Master Data, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Deliveries (Pick/Pack and Ship process), Batch management).
· Must have at least 1 full life cycle implementation experience with MES.
· 5 or more years of Functional experience with APO, MII, QM or WM would be beneficial.
· In depth understanding of integration with SD and FI/CO.
· Thorough understanding of business operations in a manufacturing environment.
· Understanding of ABAP concepts, reading & debugging code, designing & implementing user-exits.
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with individuals at all levels within the company.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Troubleshoot functional problems in SAP ECC and other application software when implemented.
· Configure / Customize SAP ECC and other application software functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design.
· Develop business relationships and integrating activities with other departments to ensure successful implementations.
· Lead small projects to ensure functionality is developed in a way that complies with business requirements and established methodologies & practices.
· Provide back-up support on the Applications Support Helpdesk.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or business-related (functional) discipline, with an understanding of programming concepts or equivalent work experience and training.