Berean Group is looking for a SEO Interactive Marketing ManagerLocation:
Salt lake City, UTDuration:
The SEO Interactive Marketing Manager is responsible for moving forward client's dynamic interactive marketing strategies by planning, testing, driving and implementing various online marketing programs. The incumbent demonstrates a working and enthusiastic knowledge of interactive online programs such as: Organic and Local SEO, Link Building, Database Management, Data Feed Management, Site Structure and Analytical Analysis; as well as, web analytical tools and competitive tools. This position is essential to ensure Extra Space Storage maintain a leading and competitive presence in the interactive marketing arena.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Active driver and participant of strategic SEO interactive goals and objectives
- Drive sales and profitability to achieve yearly goals and objectives through online SEO marketing initiatives and responsibilities
- Provide leadership and tactical execution of interactive marketing initiatives based on analytical analysis and data evaluation of website traffic, paid search accounts, and off-line data
- Produce and present external and internal facing reporting and trending
- Serve as primary point of contact to internal and external partners of interactive acquisition (SEO, Data Feed Management, Data Base Management, etc.)
- Market product on website to optimize conversions online ensuring sales and margin goals are obtained
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with other key marketing personnel and other external partners.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Employment with client is contingent on successful completion of a background and drug screening.
Education and/or Experience:
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and experience of leading web analytic tools, including Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Strong experience with systems analysis and a penchant for data analysis
- Experience with both retail and lead aggregation paid search models
- Working understanding and practice of SEO and its relation to paid search
- Ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal/external clients and vendors
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in managing and driving marketing products
A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university. This position requires a minimum of three years experience working with leading web analytic tools, including Omniture. Also, a minimum of three years managing SEO. A full knowledge of MS Office suite preferred.Candidate Experience
2+ to 5 years of experienceSkills and Certifications: