Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Marketing Manager Jobs in Salt Lake, UT
SEO Interactive Marketing Manager (#116920)
Location: Salt lake City, UT
The SEO Interactive Marketing Manager is responsible for moving forward client's dynamic interactive marketing strategies by planning, testing, driving and implementing various online marketing programs. The incumbent demonstrates a working and enthusiastic knowledge of interactive online programs such as: Organic and Local SEO, Link Building, Database Management, Data Feed Management, Site Structure and Analytical Analysis; as well as, web analytical tools and competitive tools. This position is essential to ensure Extra Space Storage maintain a leading and competitive presence in the interactive marketing arena.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Active driver and participant of strategic SEO interactive goals and objectives
- Drive sales and profitability to achieve yearly goals and objectives through online SEO marketing initiatives and responsibilities
- Provide leadership and tactical execution of interactive marketing initiatives based on analytical analysis and data evaluation of website traffic, paid search accounts, and off-line data
- Produce and present external and internal facing reporting and trending
- Serve as primary point of contact to internal and external partners of interactive acquisition (SEO, Data Feed Management, Data Base Management, etc.)
- Market product on website to optimize conversions online ensuring sales and margin goals are obtained
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with other key marketing personnel and other external partners.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Employment with client is contingent on successful completion of a background and drug screening.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and experience of leading web analytic tools, including Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Strong experience with systems analysis and a penchant for data analysis
- Experience with both retail and lead aggregation paid search models
- Working understanding and practice of SEO and its relation to paid search
- Ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal/external clients and vendors
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in managing and driving marketing products
Education and/or Experience: A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university. This position requires a minimum of three years experience working with leading web analytic tools, including Omniture. Also, a minimum of three years managing SEO. A full knowledge of MS Office suite preferred.
2+ to 5 years of experience
Skills and Certifications:
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Marketing Manager jobs in Salt Lake, Utah:
Senior Marketing Manager
Professional Recruiters in Salt Lake, UT
Posted 29 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Digital Marketing Manager
Retail Marketing Company in Salt Lake, UT
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Digital Marketing Manager
The Propeller Group in Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter