Berean Group is looking for a LTE RAN Development/Test Engineer
: Lenexa, KS / Reston, VADuration
: 12 Months ContractMust be Authorized to work in U.S.Job Description:
The 4G Core Platform Engineer will be responsible for creation and coordination of detailed 4G requirements, design, development and engineering of the 4Gdata core elements. This engineer will support the technical development of policies, call models and impact analysis related to 4G Core capacity planning, wireless forecasts, Core hardware and software roadmaps and parameter configurations. This position includes coordination and rationalization across internal teams and vendors to define and launch advanced 4G technologies.Basic Qualifications:
Bachelors of Science or Electrical Engineering degree preferred through a combination of education and related work experience totaling 11 years post high schooling advanced telecommunications,
including at least 5 years of subject matter expertise (SME) level work experience.Responsibilities:
- Able to validate and create 4G Core architecture and engineering requirements, network impact assessments, engineering design standards, parameter configuration design, and alarms and network statistics definitions.
- Assist the development, testing, and implementation of advance data core features such as 4G Mobility Management, Mobility Anchor Handoff, 4G Core Signaling and Control, Topography Design Support, Roaming Architecture/Design, and IPv6Core Development.
- Assist in defining engineering and planning rules for 4G Core elements.
- An understanding of 4G technologies.
- Previous Data Core design background strongly encouraged.
<>·This position requires a high degree of leadership skills in addition to technology qualifications.
Posted 3 years ago