Berean Group is looking for a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial Analyst.
Location: Garfield Heights, OH
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
This position involves a set of dynamic responsibilities, including business process improvement, solutions design and implementation, report requirements gathering and building, and support/development of systems interfaces. Functional scope is the JD Edwards (JDE) EnterpriseOne Finance functionality/modules. Work closely with users and other IT professionals to provide JD Edwards functional/technical support and solutions. JDE EnterpriseOne knowledge is required.
· Review and analyze user business processes and develop solutions in JDE – provide comprehensive analysis and recommendations with regards to functional design and implementation strategies in a global environment.
· Work closely with users to identify areas where system functionality can be leveraged to drive business process efficiencies. Assist in the implementation of process improvements.
· Troubleshoot issues and system bugs and provide direction for work-arounds, corrections and enhancements.
· Support project initiatives in the business functional area throughout their lifecycle
· Ensure availability and performance of business applications.
· Report requirements gathering and report writing.
· BS/BA in Finance or related area.
· Must have 5+ years of extensive hands-on JDE experience, with mostly the EnterpriseOne 9.0 version, in the following areas: G/L, A/P, A/R, Fixed Assets, Job Costing, Flex Accounting, and reporting.
· Must have experience in a multi company shared environment, using multi currency and intercompany transactions.
· Must have strong knowledge of the JDE Finance database, and is able to provide configuration recommendations, report design and development, and lead the implementation.
· Intermediate level JDE experience in sales and distribution modules, with some base understanding of manufacturing costing is very helpful.
· 5+ years of information technology experience.
· Experience working with business managers in order to evaluate current and planned business processes and initiatives.
· Czech or Chinese language skills, or knowledge of Czech or Chinese local statutory requirements, are a plus.