Berean Group is looking for Database - ETL developerJob Location:
Las Vegas, NVJob Type:
Full TimeCitizenship / Work Authorization: Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident OnlyESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- This position will be responsible for the design, development, optimization and maintenance of the ETL, Meta Data, and Data Warehouse functions.?
- Design, Develop, Integrate and Optimize
- Multiple ETL processes (DTS, SQL, Cognos Data Manager)
- Multiple conforming data marts, within the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Meta Data Repository
- Monitor, Maintain and Optimize
- Business continuity processes
- Database Server performance
- Collaborate with DBA personnel to resolve production issues
- Advising Business Analytics team on future trends and technologies
- Data Warehouse Architecture, Data Modeling and ETL Development
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, DTS and ETL Tools
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on all programming tasks without instruction, and on other phases of applications development, such as quality assurance testing and walkthroughs, with general guidance.?
- Ability to estimate, schedule and track projects from start to finish.? Project management skills, including the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects, are strongly desired.?
- Must have the ability to develop plans, lead and coordinate efforts of team members, report on status of projects.?
- Comprehensive knowledge of standard system development life cycles principles and system development methodologies required
- Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel in a professional manner and to communicate clearly in a professional business environment.?
BSC in Computer Science, or related