We are seeking a dedicated accounts receivables person with at least 3 years experience handling accounts receivable in a manufacturing environment to join our team. This position will require occasionally assisting the customer service team with taking phone calls for orders from small business owners. This position requires communicating between production, managers, and key people within our company.
IF YOUR BACKGROUND DOES NOT INCLUDE EMPLOYMENT WITH A MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN A A/R ROLE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE ROLE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSTING.Accounts Receivables responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Customer Service assistance will include:
- Daily review and billing of customer accounts
- Contacting customers in a professional manner on past due accounts
- Investigating discrepancies
- Filing and maintaining records of all delinquent accounts, incomplete files, and credit risks
- Recommending improvements to streamline procedures and processes.
- Answering phones and processing customer orders
- Reviewing and entering customer orders in spreadsheets
- Processing return authorizations
- Communicating with shipping/receiving to expedite orders
- General clerical
Hours: 8:00am - 5pm, M-F.
About Bella Moulding:
Bella Moulding is a distributor of unique wood mouldings produced by the finest manufacturers in Europe, the US and Asia. Our mouldings have been specially selected by framers, for framers, looking to set themselves apart from their competition. The line ranges from beautifully stained hardwoods, intricate patterned marquetry, all wood veneers and elegant water-gilded mouldings.
In 2010 Bella introduced Prisma Frames, a stunning custom corner acrylic line. Using the highest quality acrylic, these frames give the framer an opportunity to create a perfectly designed frame for their customer. Prisma Frames feature seamless corners and can be embellished with colors, shapes and patterns to compliment both classic and contemporary settings. Made in the USA, part art and part science, Prisma creates a new spectrum in custom framing.
Both of these distinctive lines focus on design, individuality and quality. The entire family of Bella products finds a home in any residential or commercial design-driven environment.