To be considered for this position, please follow this link and complete our Employee Assessment!
Perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel. This person will assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the state. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal)
- Ability to maintain regular attendance
- Properly use and maintain facility equipment
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free manner
- Ensure residents are given correct diet
- Support residents’ participation in activity programs
- Directly respond, within scope, to needs and concerns of residents and family members including call lights
- Ensure residents’ right to privacy (visual and auditory)
- Provide resident care as directed by care plan and/or nursing staff
- Ensure residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning
- Participate in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and the plan of care
- Provide input to the Nurses for development of the plan of care and information gathered from care giving activities
4 months ago