Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Behavioral Therapist Jobs in Alameda County, CA
Behavior Therapist (Autism) East Bay CA - Hiring Now!
Benefits OfferedMedical, Life, Dental, Vision
NEW COLLEGE GRADS INVITED TO APPLY! Part-time and Full-time positions availabile.
- Are you a responsible and disciplined professional with significant childcare experience and a passion for providing treatment services in clients' homes?
- Are you creative with the ability to engage children in fun activities?
Behavioral Support Partnership is hiring experienced, compassionate and highly skilled professionals in the field of behavior analysis. Individuals with experience in early intervention, working with children with autism and parent training consultation are encouraged to apply. Our team spirit, flexible working conditions, compensation and benefits contribute to a highly motivated work environment. Driving your own vehicle to clients' homes is necessary.
BEHAVIOR THERAPISTS (Direct Intervention: Part-time and Full-Time Positions available starting immediately)
Behavior Therapists provide direct instruction with children as well as parent education. Interventions are evidence-based and focus on Pivotal Response Treatment (PRT) and other ABA teaching techniques.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Psychology, Special Education or related field; and experience working with individuals with autism &/or other developmental disabilities, preferably in early childhood and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Candidates currently matriculated in a Bachelor's program may qualify with appropriate and equivalent experience. Behavior therapy. Candidates will demonstrate knowledge of children's developmental milestones, creativity, good interpersonal communication skills and willingness to learn; as well as a playful, exciting passion for contributing to childrens' lives. Scheduling flexibility is desirable for client visits Monday through Friday between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. and Saturdays. Fluency in Spanish, Korean and/or Vietnamese is a plus. CPR certificate, valid California driver's license, auto registration and auto liability insurance required. Physical requirements: ability to walk, run and crawl during interactions with children; ability to lift, move and carry objects weighing up to thirty-five (35) pounds without assistance.
As our clients are school age children, our staffing needs are M - F between 9 a.m to 7 p.m.; possibly Saturdays.
• All staff must have a valid California Driver's License, auto registration and insurance, a reliable vehicle and be able to drive to clients' homes throughout Alameda County, California.
• All new staff must attend an initial training for 5-7 consecutive workdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Following training, all staff must be available for at least one weekly morning supervision session; • All part-time employees must be available to work a minimum of 15 hrs per week following training.
These are hourly positions. As our clients are preschool and school age children, our staffing needs include mornings, afternoons and evenings; possibly Saturdays. Part-time and full-time positions are available. However, all candidates must be willing to work a minimum of 15 - 25 hrs. per week. These hours require staff to be available at least three evenings until 6 pm each week.
Qualified candidates are invited to respond with their resumes. For immediate consideration:
• Include in the subject line your FIRST and LAST NAMES and which position you seek
• Attach your resume and Include your first and last name in the title of the attached file
• Your current residence must be included on your resume. Only local candidates can be considered.
• You will receive an immediate automated response from us by email when your resume has been received.
For further consideration, make sure you respond to all the bullet points included in the Interview Question.
Highly competitive hourly rate depending on experience, education and training; Monthly bonuses available; Paid travel time plus mileage.
Comprehensive initial training; excellent supervision and professional development by BCBAs and licensed psychologist, Ph.D., BCBA-D. Health insurance benefits offered to full-time employees after 90 days.
401(k) for eligible employees after 1 year.
Behavioral Support Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Behavioral Support Partnership:
BEHAVIORAL SUPPORT PARTNERSHIP (BSP) is an innovative service organization committed to improving the lives of children and families with autism and other developmental disabilities. Quality of life is improved by delivering services that build skills, facilitate inclusion, eliminate challenging behaviors and empower parents. We partner with families to provide comprehensive, state of the art services and supports founded on principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) with a focus on naturalistic teaching particularly Pivotal Response Training (PRT).
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Behavioral Therapist jobs in Alameda County, California:
Behavior Therapist (Autism) East Bay CA
Behavioral Support Partnership in San Leandro, CA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Behavior Therapist - Experience Needed
FirstSteps for kids,Inc. in Walnut Creek, CA
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
ABA Behavior Therapist
A is for Apple, Inc. in Fremont, CA
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter