Posted 1 year ago in Education
Role/Responsibility: Case supervisors conduct field visits, develop client goals, review data and monitor client progress, make program modifications as needed, create appropriate data sheets, provide parent training and education, conduct quarterly developmental assessments, write progress reports, and conduct monthly team meetings. Case supervisors also monitor staff competencies and performance through collection of fidelity and reliability data, assessment of staff competencies, and provision and monitoring of staff professional development goals.
• Licensed MFT/ Social Workers and BCBA or BCBA eligibility is a plus.
• A master's degree and educational coursework completed in the areas of marriage and family therapy, child development, special education, psychology, or related field.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of DTT, PECS, PRT, and other ABA strategies.
• A minimum of three years' experience working directly with children with Autism and/or developmental delays.
Part-time and full-time employees with benefits, depending on hours worked per week.
8:00 a.m. -- 8:00 p.m., Monday -- Sunday shifts available.
Must work a minimum of 20 hours per week to be considered.
Bilingual Spanish or Vietnamese is a plus.
• Paid trainings.
• Growth opportunities and career advancement.
• Medical, dental, and vision after three months (30+ hrs/week)
• Mileage reimbursement for traveling between clients.
• Supervision provided by certified and licensed staff members (e.g., BCBA-D, Psychologists, MFTs)
Behavioral Health Works helps individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities reach their potential by working collaboratively with families, schools, and relevant professionals. By focusing on ways in which people respond to their environment (behavior), we provide opportunities for them to learn in specific and observable ways, leading to a positive outcome (health).
Our treatment approach is rooted in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) with emphasis on individualized programs, focusing on each person's strengths and challenges. Each of BHW's programs share the common goal of teaching individuals the tools necessary to obtain a better quality of life and to lead a more independent life.
Browse supervisor jobs in Garden Grove, California:
Proof Positive ABA Therapies - Anaheim, CA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Advantage Sales and Marketing - Anaheim, CA
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Advantage Sales and Marketing - Santa Ana, CA
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply