Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“The family at Behavior ACC Services offers opportunity for growth, trianings, and included spervsion under the BACB.”
We are seeking Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst, BCaBAs to join our team!
BCaBAs will provide direct ABA therapy to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), and Developmental Disabilities and Supervision to RBTs in home and school settings. ABA therapy will be supported and supervised by Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA).
Responsibilities will include:
1. Provide ABA therapy as a BCaBA
2. Provide parent training services to caregivers
3. Perform data collection procedures and create monthly reports and provide monthly supportive documentation in accordance with BACB.
4. Create or assist in the creation of Behavioral intervention Plans including Functional Analysis Assessments, Preferences and Reinforcement Assessments, etc and conduct revisions if needed.
5. Maintain an active Medicaid provider number and comply with AHCA regulatons
6. Prepare and assist in the preparation of instructional and clinical materials
7. Participate in ongoing communication with client’s team
8. Implement Behavior Intervention Plans and Individual Treatment Plans correctly and as directed by supervising BCBA
9. Respond and manage crisis situations as they relate to clients with potential for physical aggression
10. Communicate and report any incidents or concerns to immediate supervisor and any other department head, as directed
11. Refer clients and parents to appropriate staff members with regard to therapy or non-therapy related questions
12. Communicate company information and announcements to parents and families as directed by the organization
13. Complete all other job-related duties as directed
· Minimum of a bachelor degree
Certification and Licensure Requirements:
· Certification as BCaBA
· Maintenance of BCaBA certification, as well as certifications and any trainings provided (e.g., crisis training, CPR and First Aid, etc.)
· Valid Medicaid Provider Number
· Valid driver’s license and personal auto insurance
· Must have manual dexterity to operate computers, electronic devices, and other objects associated with clinical treatment
· Must be able to hold, transport, restrain, and utilize quick body movements as indicated in the Behavior Intervention Plan while working with clients that demonstrate challenging behavior
· Able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
· When dealing with clients that may exhibit physically aggressive behavior, employee must be able to use appropriate behavior management techniques. Appropriate responses require agility, quick reflexes, and the ability to use physically evasive movements. Training will be provided so that employee is supported through these physical demands.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Strong communication skills, both written and oral, that will be required for communication with colleagues, parents, clients, and other staff
2. Excellent attitude and ability to work well within a team
3. Ability to organize and act on multiple activities concurrently, as required by client treatment plans
4. Adaptability and eagerness to work in a changing environment
5. Flexibility to work independently with clients, in addition to working as a part of the larger team
6. Maintenance of confidential health information
Company address: 10700 SW Caribbean Blvd. Suite 300 Cutler Bay, FL 33189
Posted date: 16 days ago