“BBI is a dynamic, innovative, growing company that values our team by encouraging a creative and collaborative work environment.”
We have corporate offices in both Commack, NY and Atlanta, GA. We are recruiting for ONE position. This position can be located in either city. We are considering applicants from both areas.
The Treasury / Accounting Manager is responsible for treasury processes and team management including: daily and weekly cash flow management and forecasting, accounts receivable and chargeback processes, accounts payable, intercompany cross charge bookings and general accounting and audit support.
· Identify, recommend, and implement optimal procedures to increase efficiency, cost savings, and enhance controls for treasury and accounting functions.
· Maintain operational relationships with banks related to receivables, disbursements, and loan accounts.
· Implement, administer and monitor treasury management systems; desk procedure updates and optimize new/existing functionality implementations to all treasury systems to drive performance/process improvements including, but not limited to, automation of exposure analysis, trade booking and report generation.
· Oversee Accounts Payable function and vendor relationships from Treasury perspective.
· Act as backup for the Accounts Receivable Accountant and Accounts Payable Accountant.
· Participate in performing analysis to accurately forecast cash flow, including building and maintaining forecast models for budgeted receivable and disbursement activity.
· Prepare daily cash reporting and borrowing base reporting.
· Review and/or prepare monthly interest and accounts payable accruals.
· Support external audits for the treasury and accounting teams.
· Ensure full internal control measures are in place and complied with according to the guidelines of internal and external audit.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other business-related field.
· 5-7 years of Treasury/Corporate Accounting/Corporate Finance experience, ideally in CPG or a company with multiple sources of financing.
· Solid understanding of key Treasury finance and accounting concepts.
· 2-3 years of Treasury accounting experience highly preferred.
· Prior experience with general ledger accounting systems, NetSuite, Sage X3/EM preferred.
· Prior experience with currencies including USD, CAD, Euro and CNY preferred.
· Hands-on financial professional that possesses strong technical, analytical, communication, and influencing skills.
· Ability to work in an organized, detailed manner under tight deadlines.
· Strong proficiency in Excel and working knowledge of other Microsoft Office products.
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
· A strong communicator – writer, speaker, presenter – with strong influencing and diplomatic skills.
· Process- and operationally-minded, easily able to connect the dots and drive efficiencies
About Beauty by Imagination:
Beauty by Imagination (“BBI”) is one of the leading manufacturers of beauty products. BBI develops some of the industry’s most recognizable and innovative brands and products such as Goody, WetBrush, Bio Ionic, Ouidad, Solano and Ace. These brands promise quality and innovation to provide beautiful results to professionals and consumers alike.
Beauty by Imagination, BBI, is a privately-held Company based in both the NY Metro and Atlanta, Georgia region. BBI is a holding of Acon Investments, LLC., a private equity firm based in Washington, D.C. BBI is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate history. BBI has had significant growth both organically and thru M&A activity and continues to look for strategic opportunities to grow the brand portfolio.