Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“BBI is a dynamic, innovative, growing company that values our team by encouraging a creative and collaborative work environment.”
We are looking for an innovative and highly skilled Sr Manager of Social Media & PR to join our Communications team. This person will lead the brand voice, messaging, and strategy across social media platforms including building and managing branded influencer activations, brand partnerships and programs.
This is a temporary leave replacement role with expect time frame from mid February, 2021 through mid June, 2021
- Develop and drive the brand’s social content and community engagement across key platforms
- Work to define and set KPI’s across all platforms based on marketing calendar and seasonal planning
- Plan and manage editorial calendar while providing ongoing suggestions for content optimization
- Develop daily content and work with external agency partners to create and execute more complex creative assets for social campaigns
- Oversee community management and social analytics monitoring
- Act as point of contact for PR and Social Media agencies
- Manage influencer marketing initiatives including identifying partnerships and nurturing ongoing influencer relationships
- Partner closely with Creative, Brand Marketing, Digital, Product Development, Sales, Education and other key cross-functional stakeholders to evolve and reinforce each individual brand’s voice
- Keep on the cutting edge of social/digital/emerging media and track trends to identify new, innovative ways to evolve the brand on social, grow audience on new platforms, and drive meaningful conversations across all channels
Bachelors in English (or equivalent)
7+ yrs. Experience in a social media role
Expert knowledge of social media across core and emerging platforms as well as experience working with various online ad design specs and media requirements
Experience managing and writing to brand voice and tone Impeccable project management, organizational and communication skills
Strong competitive knowledge of best-in-class brand building social practices
Strategic problem-solving skills, ability to address business objectives intelligently and creatively
Ability to multitask / juggle many projects, teams and relationships
Beauty industry experience preferred
Beauty by Imagination (“BBI”) is one of the leading manufacturers of beauty products. BBI develops some of the industry’s most recognizable and innovative brands and products such as Goody, WetBrush, Bio Ionic, Ouidad, Solano and Ace. These brands promise quality and innovation to provide beautiful results to professionals and consumers alike.
Beauty by Imagination, BBI, is a privately-held Company based in both the NY Metro and Atlanta, Georgia region. BBI is a holding of Acon Investments, LLC., a private equity firm based in Washington, D.C. BBI is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate history. BBI has had significant growth both organically and thru M&A activity and continues to look for strategic opportunities to grow the brand portfolio.