Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“BBI is a dynamic, innovative, growing company that values our team by encouraging a creative and collaborative work environment.”
Beauty By Imagination (BBI) seeks an experienced digital marketer to lead customer acquisition for its direct-to-consumer ecommerce business across multiple haircare brands. The Senior Manager/Director of Customer Acquisition will develop and manage strategic multichannel, data-driven direct marketing initiatives to rapidly scale BBI’s acquisition efforts. The ideal candidate has a proven track record and solid working knowledge of customer acquisition campaigns using mobile, paid search, SEO, affiliates, social media, and other digital marketing media to drive website traffic, significantly increase email list growth, and lead conversion for top line revenue growth. He or she must be comfortable managing to results, and effectively overseeing a combination of internal resources and external agency partners.
● Directly or in partnership with internal and external resources and agencies, manage both traditional and disruptive online marketing tactics to constantly drive new and relevant traffic to the BBI ecommerce sites, and to grow its email databases
● Partner with internal and external resources to develop and execute retention marketing campaigns and techniques
● Measure and optimize return on ad spend
● Perform keyword research for account expansion
● Leverage social channels with for multiple ecommerce properties to drive email signup
● Identify strategic marketing partnerships to drive new customer acquisition (i.e., co-branded sweepstakes, giveaways, etc.)
● Generate campaign performance reports, providing in-depth analysis and actionable results to ensure consistent demand growth and positive ROI
● Analyze digital platform usage to identify various targets and help tailor marketing communications segmented for those audiences and their look-alikes
● Funnel acquisition and retention insights into editorial and product development where applicable
● Experiment with/advise on emerging and creative acquisition tactics; make cross-organization recommendations to support new growth strategies (technology, merchandising, customer service, etc.)
● Monitor tracking, delivery, and campaign performance on an ongoing basis
● Keep abreast of industry, market, and consumer trends across acquisition marketing channels
● Educate and inspire senior management and cross functional partners about digital best practices, online buying psychology, emerging trends, and new technologies
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
● 5-7 years’ experience and/or demonstrated ability with performance-based digital media including SEO, SEM, display, mobile and social
● Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention that exceeds revenue and profitability goals
● Extensive knowledge of the latest online and offline customer acquisition strategies
● Familiarity with customer lifetime value measurement
● Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
● Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
● Proactive, energetic self-starter who thrives on getting things done
● Impeccable communication and presentation skills
● Deep understanding of web analytics (preferably Google Analytics)
● Proficient with Microsoft Excel
● Proficient with Google AdWords
● E-commerce experience required; luxury and/or beauty brand experience preferred
Beauty by Imagination (“BBI”) is one of the leading manufacturers of beauty products. BBI develops some of the industry’s most recognizable and innovative brands and products such as Goody, WetBrush, Bio Ionic, Ouidad, Solano and Ace. These brands promise quality and innovation to provide beautiful results to professionals and consumers alike.
Beauty by Imagination, BBI, is a privately-held Company based in both the NY Metro and Atlanta, Georgia region. BBI is a holding of Acon Investments, LLC., a private equity firm based in Washington, D.C. BBI is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate history. BBI has had significant growth both organically and thru M&A activity and continues to look for strategic opportunities to grow the brand portfolio.