Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“BBI is a dynamic, innovative, growing company that values our team by encouraging a creative and collaborative work environment.”
Project Manager – responsible for maintaining deadlines for respective projects, across all cross-functional team members for on time delivery of product launches. Must have retail or product development project management experience.
This position will split time between our Long Island and New York City offices
• Manage programs from ideation to on shelf date using expedited timelines to align with company’s first-to-market strategy
• Establish project Time & Action Calendar from onset of projects and monitor project milestones throughout the development and production process to ensure on time delivery of new product launches.
• Lead bi-weekly cross-functional team meeting and hold internal teams accountable for missed dates and work on finding solutions to maintain launch dates
• Management of final P&L for assigned projects by obtaining quotes directly or thru cross functional teams OR vendors (product development, packaging, testing ,logistics)
• Update and Monitor budgets during the development and production process to ensure margin is maintained or improved
• Ensure planning schedules are prepared and kept in line for timely launch.
• Work with cross-functional teams to review production reports and resolve operational, manufacturing problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent delays.
• Work closely with fillers and product development houses to ensure their awareness of timing, packaging, quality expectations and shipping methods needed.
• Work with shipping team to ensure 3PL have all information needed to execute the shipment to customer
• 24-hour rule - Making a concerted effort to acknowledge and/or address all inquiries within 24 hours upon receipt. Qualifications and Requirements
• Must be process oriented/able to implement process
• Must be able to identify and help resolve pain points for an easier, more streamlined process
• Must be nimble, self-starter, team player, and able to work independently
• Must be able to multi-task and work on multiple projects across multiple brands
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or equivalent
• 4-5 years of experience in supply chain or related fields.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
• Strong communication skills and attention to details.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed
Other duties as assigned
Position could work from our Commack, NY or New York, NY office.
Beauty by Imagination (“BBI”) is one of the leading manufacturers of beauty products. BBI develops some of the industry’s most recognizable and innovative brands and products such as Goody, WetBrush, Bio Ionic, Ouidad, Solano and Ace. These brands promise quality and innovation to provide beautiful results to professionals and consumers alike.
Beauty by Imagination, BBI, is a privately-held Company based in both the NY Metro and Atlanta, Georgia region. BBI is a holding of Acon Investments, LLC., a private equity firm based in Washington, D.C. BBI is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate history. BBI has had significant growth both organically and thru M&A activity and continues to look for strategic opportunities to grow the brand portfolio.