Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“BBI is a dynamic, innovative, growing company that values our team by encouraging a creative and collaborative work environment.”
Beauty By Imagination (https://bbicompany.com/) is looking for a smart and proactive quick learner to contribute to the success of its Amazon and ecommerce business across multiple haircare brands. As the Specialist, Amazon & eCommerce, you will be responsible for several critical aspects of the Amazon and ecommerce business, first and foremost supporting the integration of a new Product Information System (PIM), from collecting and aggregating content through QA testing, to post-launch management and optimization. In this role you will report to the Senior Manager, Amazon & eCommerce and have the opportunity to develop a strong understanding of Amazon’s Vendor Platform. You should have a basic understanding of the digital landscape and what drives ecommerce growth. You also must be highly organized and detail-oriented and excel at managing complex projects across multiple internal and external partners. This role will be part-time to start, with potential to become full-time.
· Project manage updates and enhancements to BBI’s Amazon accounts, working closely with the Senior Manager, Amazon & eCommerce plus internal and external partners to ensure deliverables and critical deadlines are met
· Support the new Product Information Management System, ensuring content is accurate and current and all functionalities are working as expected.
· Proactively monitor Amazon listings to identify potential issues as well as opportunities for growth
· Keep abreast of industry, market, and consumer trends and make strategic recommendations accordingly
· Liaise with internal and external partners to optimize the customer experience and meet BBI’s Amazon objectives
· Support the Senior Manager, Amazon & eCommerce as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1+ years ecommerce experience
· Knowledge of PIM systems (i.e., Salsify)
· Amazon Vendor Central experience a plus (but not required)
· Knowledge of Amazon Flywheel and Advertising a plus (but not required)
· Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to react quickly and with a strong sense of urgency
· Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
· Demonstrated team/collaborative skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) + Microsoft Teams
· Experience/interest in Hair, Beauty or Consumer Products a plus (but not required)
Beauty by Imagination (“BBI”) is one of the leading manufacturers of beauty products. BBI develops some of the industry’s most recognizable and innovative brands and products such as Goody, WetBrush, Bio Ionic, Ouidad, Solano and Ace. These brands promise quality and innovation to provide beautiful results to professionals and consumers alike.
Beauty by Imagination, BBI, is a privately-held Company based in both the NY Metro and Atlanta, Georgia region. BBI is a holding of Acon Investments, LLC., a private equity firm based in Washington, D.C. BBI is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate history. BBI has had significant growth both organically and thru M&A activity and continues to look for strategic opportunities to grow the brand portfolio.
Posted date: 23 days ago