Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“BBI is a dynamic, innovative, growing company that values our team by encouraging a creative and collaborative work environment.”
Position Summary: The Key Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the business associated with account management, sales development and Sales Agency Management. This position requires the individual to build strong relationships with our Retail and Sales Agency partners, execute our brand and customer strategies, analyze and recommend optimal assortment/planograms, and develop and implement customer joint business plans.
· Full execution and optimization of sales plan in order to drive net sales, profit and market share growth with your retail partners
· Develop, lead and nurture strong relationships with all key stakeholders internally and with our Retail, Distribution and Sales Agency Partners. Be the BBI face to our retail partners.
· Be an expert for the full brand portfolio, being able to speak fluently about the brands’ product offerings.
· Be knowledgeable about our categories - competing brands and products at specific customer/s.
· Present and communicate your brands’ newness to your accounts and Sales Agency Partners.
· Coordinate with Trade Managers, Planners and Operations on special projects that can include: displays, prepacks, promotions, and incremental new items.
· Maintenance of items (SKU) information, updates, pricing, etc.
· Lead /drive customer fact based selling presentations and internal meeting preparation / presentations.
· Responsible to work with Sales Admin and Sales Agency Partners to complete all account paperwork needed - new items setup, add/deletes, displays, etc.
· Access and manage account specific websites to pull down POS data, where available. Direct Sales Agency Partners on POS analytics and insights.
· Assist with the deduction process with our Sales Agency Partners to clear up account claims.
· Work closely with CRM on order management, pricing accuracy, etc
· Travel up to 25+ % to work with account partners and overall market.
· Direct and recent experience working with key retail partners headquarter teams and Sales Agency Partners
· Kroger and Grocery Channel experience is preferred.
· Previous experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Attention to detail and accuracy. Strong ability to build retail selling stories leveraging facts and data.
· Great communication & interpersonal skills; both verbal and written. Advanced ability to deliver results through others while being the face to the customer every day.
· Exceptional organizational, problem-solving skills and computer technical skills
· Omni-channel saavy
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
· Position will be remote but candidates in the Cincinnati area is preferred.
Education: Bachelors’ Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years experience in strategic account management
Beauty by Imagination (“BBI”) is one of the leading manufacturers of beauty products. BBI develops some of the industry’s most recognizable and innovative brands and products such as Goody, WetBrush, Bio Ionic, Ouidad, Solano and Ace. These brands promise quality and innovation to provide beautiful results to professionals and consumers alike.
Beauty by Imagination, BBI, is a privately-held Company based in both the NY Metro and Atlanta, Georgia region. BBI is a holding of Acon Investments, LLC., a private equity firm based in Washington, D.C. BBI is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate history. BBI has had significant growth both organically and thru M&A activity and continues to look for strategic opportunities to grow the brand portfolio.