Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“BBI is a dynamic, innovative, growing company that values our team by encouraging a creative and collaborative work environment.”
· Prepare, process, and reconcile payroll for over 200 US and 10 Canadians employees in multiple states ensuring paychecks are correct and delivered on time through ADP Workforce Now
· Resolve all payroll discrepancies and process adjustments as necessary.
· Process new hires, employee changes, and terminations
· Maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
· Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required.
· Manage Time & Attendance platform with support staff and supervisors while maintaining precise payroll records.
· Ensure compliance with labor and tax laws, and relevant payroll statutory requirements, for reporting, tax filing, and payroll.
· Manage unemployment insurance claims.
· Work with HR team to refine and implement improvements to all payroll processes.
· Respond to employment verification requests.
· Be a point of contact for inquiries and requests relating to payroll, aiding employees and assisting with ad-hoc projects
· Monitors HR data/records to ensure accuracy, currency and compliant
· Establishes, monitors and updates employee records; organizes HR and payroll files
· Provides HR/Payroll related data and information to managers and employees as requested
· Assists on Coordinating the completion of benefits enrollment and compliance
· Provides general employment information to new hires
· Submits enrollment forms, changes and termination information to respective vendors
· Supports the HR Director with benefits and leave administration, to include new hire benefit enrollment, benefit changes, open enrollment, and interactions with benefit vendors and insurance carriers.
· 3-5 years’ experience leading payroll for multi-state organization(s) of more than 200 employees.
· Extensive and Comprehensive knowledge of ADP Workforce Now including ADP 401K required
· Knowledge of withholding tax, related tax filings, tax policy and employment regulations as they relate to reporting in states where we operate.
· Thorough understanding of payroll processes, labor & compliance guidelines, and best practices, and ability to demonstrate effective application of that knowledge.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across teams and vendors.
· Payroll certification desired but not required.
· Excel proficiency and ability to work with large data sets.
· Ability to anticipate important timing needs that may impact the company’s payroll.
· Proactive, motivated, and results orientated individual capable of partnering with accounting and finance, operations, and other business partners.
· Ability to handle numerous priorities in a dynamic and growing environment.
Beauty by Imagination (“BBI”) is one of the leading manufacturers of beauty products. BBI develops some of the industry’s most recognizable and innovative brands and products such as Goody, WetBrush, Bio Ionic, Ouidad, Solano and Ace. These brands promise quality and innovation to provide beautiful results to professionals and consumers alike.
Beauty by Imagination, BBI, is a privately-held Company based in both the NY Metro and Atlanta, Georgia region. BBI is a holding of Acon Investments, LLC., a private equity firm based in Washington, D.C. BBI is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate history. BBI has had significant growth both organically and thru M&A activity and continues to look for strategic opportunities to grow the brand portfolio.