Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“BBI is a dynamic, innovative, growing company that values our team by encouraging a creative and collaborative work environment.”
Well established beauty product manufacturer seeks a highly motivated, dynamic accounts receivable analyst to join the Accounting & Finance Team. The individual in this position will be pivotal in multi-dimensional data entry and be able to use critical and analytical thinking when entering data.
Working under the guidance of the AR Manager and assistant controller.
· Prepare and deposit daily cash deposits.
· AR collections and post payments.
· Enter finalized cash receipts and update accounts receivable ledger.
· Obtain and email invoice copies for customers, as requested.
· Process credit card deposits.
· Research and process charge backs, returns, and other discrepancies on payments.
· Analyze AR Aging to keep the customer balances current.
· Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries, emails in regard to credit cards, shortages, statements.
· Call and or email correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts, past due collections etc.
· Place outstanding customers to collections according to company policy.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 2 years of experience in accounts receivable
· Beginner to Intermediate Excel skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent data entry skills
· Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
· Effective organizational and time management skills
Beauty by Imagination (“BBI”) is one of the leading manufacturers of beauty products. BBI develops some of the industry’s most recognizable and innovative brands and products such as Goody, WetBrush, Bio Ionic, Ouidad, Solano and Ace. These brands promise quality and innovation to provide beautiful results to professionals and consumers alike.
Beauty by Imagination, BBI, is a privately-held Company based in both the NY Metro and Atlanta, Georgia region. BBI is a holding of Acon Investments, LLC., a private equity firm based in Washington, D.C. BBI is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate history. BBI has had significant growth both organically and thru M&A activity and continues to look for strategic opportunities to grow the brand portfolio.