“BBI is a dynamic, innovative, growing company that values our team by encouraging a creative and collaborative work environment.”
Working under the guidance of the AP supervisor and assistant controller, this role will be responsible for:
· Entry of vendor invoices with proper multi-dimensional coding
· Review coding and input from other members of company and resolve discrepancies
· Set up payments via check and wire/ach
· Ensure timely payment according to vendor and internal requirements
· Maintain account ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions timely
· Support team in validating bank to book entries
· Analyze AP aging for past dues and bill credit applications
· Perform other duties as assigned and requested
Skills and Qualifications:
· 2 years of experience in accounts payable
· Beginner to Intermediate Excel skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent data entry skills
· Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
· Effective organizational and time management skills
Compensation: Competitive compensation based on experience. Comprehensive benefits plan, including matched 401k and medical, dental, and life insurance.
About Beauty by Imagination:
Beauty by Imagination (“BBI”) is one of the leading manufacturers of beauty products. BBI develops some of the industry’s most recognizable and innovative brands and products such as Goody, WetBrush, Bio Ionic, Ouidad, Solano and Ace. These brands promise quality and innovation to provide beautiful results to professionals and consumers alike.
Beauty by Imagination, BBI, is a privately-held Company based in both the NY Metro and Atlanta, Georgia region. BBI is a holding of Acon Investments, LLC., a private equity firm based in Washington, D.C. BBI is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate history. BBI has had significant growth both organically and thru M&A activity and continues to look for strategic opportunities to grow the brand portfolio.