Love the outdoors?
As a Loader/Helper, you will load and unload building materials at multiple job sites locally. Enjoy competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Strong, energetic, customer-focused individuals who like to be active at work fit in well here!
What will I be doing?
As a full-time Loader/Helper, you’ll ensure smooth, on-time delivery of products and building materials.
- Load and unload building materials onto/off a truck (ex. shingles, siding etc.)
- Assist in securing delivery load
- Perform pre and post-delivery product inventory
- Assist in delivering materials on time
- Work in the warehouse and yard as needed
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- If necessary, load and unload at the branch in preparation for delivery at the job site
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience working directly with the customer
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, vendors, and customers (verbal and written)
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Will need to access rooftops for specific deliveries
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Experience working with building materials helpful
- forklift experience a plus