Beachfront Media is revolutionizing the way millions watch video on any device. Written about in TechCrunch, New York Times, Fortune, Wired and many other publications as a “long-time, serious player in the online video and analytics market”. Beachfront Media is a fast-growing video platform for consumers to find video on any device – Mobile, Tablets, and TV.
Beachfront is looking for a Java / J2EE Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/J2EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Coordinating with the Product team and other stake holders.
Requires a firm grasp and understanding of online marketing and digital publishing & understanding of the digital ecosystem. Passion for online/mobile video is a must!
About Beachfront Media:
Beachfront Media is a leading video technology company enabling distribution and monetization of video across all screens - mobile, tablet, desktop and connected TV. With over 100 billion video requests a month, Beachfront offers solutions that address the full spectrum of content, publishing and advertising needs with a consistent and integrated approach across multiple devices. Our products include Beachfront Reach, a video syndication platform, Beachfront Rise, a video OTT platform, and Beachfront SSP, our video ad platform. For more information, go to http://www.beachfrontmedia.com or follow Beachfront on twitter: @beachfrontmedia
Posted 29 days ago