$60,000 to $90,000 Annually
Beachfront Media is looking for a Project Manager and SCRUM Master responsible for the planning, facilitation, execution, and on-time delivery of assigned projects. You will be managing cross-functional Agile teams to develop the features and requirements necessary to fulfill the project vision, objectives and success criteria.
Candidates should bring a blend of problem solving, planning, critical thinking and risk identification abilities as well as possess strong communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead cross-functional Agile teams to successfully launch new projects and and iterative updates across multiple products.
- Define project deliverables, milestones, release plans, and resources needed.
- Manage overall project health including timelines, milestones, deliverables, issues and risks. Oversee the initiation, development, testing and production readiness cycle of his/her assigned projects.
- Plan, monitor and control the activities within his/her assigned projects using well defined project management methodologies.
- Work closely with quality assurance team members to develop and execute test plans.
- Gain full and complete understanding of all Beachfront products and how they work together to satisfy customer needs and to assist team members.
- Provide key status updates to project stakeholders and Executive team members.
- Identify and take leadership in resolution of issues and risks.
- Maintain all project documentation.
- Work with Director of Product to determine prioritization and resource allocation.
- Gain understanding of business priorities and communicate technical impact to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of project management experience required.
- 1+ years experience in video ad tech preferred.
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, particularly scrum.
- MS Office Suite proficiency required.
- Google Apps proficiency required.
- JIRA proficiency extremely preferred.
- Confluence proficiency preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills required; technical writing experience would be considered a plus.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while managing time and working well against deadlines required.
- Organized, detail-oriented.
About Beachfront Media:
Beachfront Media is a leading video technology company enabling distribution and monetization of video across all screens - mobile, tablet, desktop and connected TV. With over 200 billion video requests a month, Beachfront offers solutions that address the full spectrum of content, publishing and advertising needs with a consistent and integrated approach across multiple devices. Our products include Beachfront Reach, a video syndication platform, Beachfront Rise, a video OTT platform, and Beachfront SSP, our video ad platform. For more information, go to http://www.beachfrontmedia.com or follow Beachfront on twitter: @beachfrontmedia
Ormond Beach, FL, USA
11 months ago