Manager of Yield Management, Ad Operations
Compensation$40,000 to $90,000 Annually
Beachfront Media, the leading video supply platform, is looking for a Manager of Yield Management & Advertising Operations, in our Ormond Beach, FL or New York City office. The Yield Manager will be primarily responsible for the growth, optimization, implementation and management of advertising operations and to provide support related to the Advertising Operations activities of Beachfront. This position will be responsible for trafficking and driving better yield for video campaigns in our Video SSP.
- Use Beachfront SSP to traffic, test creative, schedule, target, and report on complex ad campaigns.
- Analyze delivery of campaigns, across devices, formats, publishers, and much more.
- Develop and manage relationships with ad networks, SSP's, DSPs and ad technology partners.
- Proactively investigate issues such as delivery discrepancies, billing disputes, technical issues with clients, agencies, and/or internal parties and provide resolutions to these issues.
- Identify & implement opportunities that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies video advertising delivery
- Work directly with advertisers & media designers to collect creative assets, troubleshoot technical issues, and correctly implement video creative.
- Test and implement new technologies and advertising opportunities, including helping our engineering team in the expansion across multiple platforms
- Assist in preparation of delivery reports for clients and internal pipeline/forecasting reports.
- Reconcile advertising across multiple platforms and partners for billing allocation and accounts payable.
Desired Skills and Experience:
A successful candidate will have 2+ years of expertise in some or all of the following ad technology related platforms:
- Video SSPs
- Established experience with DSP's, PMPs, Rubicon, AppNexus, Yume, Tremor, Videology and other video ad platforms
- Working knowledge VAST, VPAID, & VMAP video tags
- Debugging and HTML proxy tools including Charles, Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools
- Related experience at an digital media company is a must.
- Strong attention to detail and great organizational skills are essential.
- Strong Excel skills for deep analysis is needed
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including ability to robustly use MS Excel for deep analysis.
About Beachfront Media:
Beachfront Media is a leading video technology company enabling distribution and monetization of video across all screens - mobile, tablet, desktop and connected TV. With over 100 billion video requests a month, Beachfront offers solutions that address the full spectrum of content, publishing and advertising needs with a consistent and integrated approach across multiple devices. Our products include Beachfront Reach, a video syndication platform, Beachfront Rise, a video OTT platform, and Beachfront SSP, our video ad platform. For more information, go to http://www.beachfrontmedia.com or follow Beachfront on twitter: @beachfrontmedia
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 25 days ago