Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Assisted Sales Representative Jobs in Greenville, SC
Assisted Sales Representative
Do You Want To Pick Up Some Extra Hours Throughout The Week And On The Weekend? Do You Have A Passion For Technology, And Want To Represent A Brand That You Will Be Proud To Sell? If So, We Have The Job For You!
Bdsmktg Is A Retail Marketing Agency Driven By The Power Of Our People. From Designing Shopper Experiences To Hands-On Retail Execution, We Dynamically Manage Touch points To Promote Our Clients’ Brands, Empower Sales Associates And Turn The Retail Environment To Our Clients’ Advantage.
We Offer PART-TIME Hours, GREAT PAY, Plus Paid Training!
For The Assisted Sales Representative (ASR) Position, We Are Seeking Energetic, Driven Individuals To Proudly Represent BDS And Canon Products At Retail Locations. Our Employees Are Important Partners With Our Clients; They Deliver Exceptional Results And Work To Enhance Our Clients’ Retail Performance Each Day.
We Are Seeking People With A Passion For Photography At Every Level!!!!! Whether You Enjoy Casual Photography Or Are Experienced With DSLR Cameras, We Have A Great Opportunity Which Would Allow You To Be Hands On With The Newest Technology In A Retail Customer Environment With Great Hours!
· Increase Sales Of Client’s Products In Retail Stores
· Conduct Product Demonstrations To Consumers
· Serve As A Liaison And Relationship Builder With Retailer And Store Associates
· Educate Store Reps And Develop Store Relationships
· Complete All Administrative Duties And Reports Thoroughly In The Prescribed Manner
· Display A Professional Demeanor While Representing Canon And Bdsmktg
· Maintain Product Displays And Product Functionality While In-Store
· Submit Sales Reports And Feedback As Directed By Established Deadline
· Respond To Supervisor Requests And Correspondence In A Timely Fashion
· Participate In On-Going Training With Sales Associates
· Ability to consistently achieve weekly sales goals
· High School Degree or equivalent required
· Consumer electronics experience required
· Some experience in retail sales or equivalent required
· Readily available access to a Windows based PC with internet access is required
· Access to a working cell phone with SMS capabilities during work hours required
· Lift up to 25 pounds
· Stand for long periods of time up to 8 hours
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Enthusiastic, outgoing, highly motivated, and persistent personality
· Aptitude to quickly comprehend and exhibit deep product knowledge
· Desire to build successful relationships with the client, store management, and BDS personnel
· Detail oriented when completing sales feedback and reports
· Self-motivated and work well independently
· Organized with strong multi-tasking skills
· Proficiency in Internet Explorer with some experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point applications highly desirable
· Strong problem solving and customer service skills
· Be available to attend weekly web based team conference calls
· Professional demeanor
· Ability to adapt to changes and respond supportively in working with various circumstances and people
· Must be able to deal with varied issues with integrity, honesty and in a candid, straightforward manner
· Reliable transportation required
· Ability to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers
· Meet all pre and post-employment screening requirements including but not limited to background check and drug screen
This position begins soon, so don't miss the opportunity to be an ASSISTED SALES REPRESENTATIVE: selling and promoting brand awareness for innovative digital imaging products by a Fortune 500 company!
*** We are hiring NOW! ***
Please follow the link to apply:
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!!!!
BDS Marketing, Inc. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment, that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Assisted Sales Representative jobs in Greenville, South Carolina:
Part Time Assisted Sales Representative - Greenville, SC
BDS Marketing in Greenville, SC
Posted 1 month ago on the web
Oasis Scientific in Greenville, SC
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Advanced 3D Group, LLC in Greenville, SC
Posted 29 days ago on ZipRecruiter