Never miss an opportunity. On ZipRecruiter, top companies reach out to you.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Successful and fast-growing company!”
Tri State Transportation Freightways is currently seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic responsible for performing repairs and maintenance to our fleet of service trucks.
· Maintain trucks in a safe and working order and up to DOT specifications.
· Perform diagnosis and repairs on diesel trucks and trailers
· Repairs and required preventive maintenance of trucks and trailers
· Perform repairs and inspections on breaks, tires, wiring etc.
· Perform routine preventative maintenance on tractors and trailers
· Be on call every other week for after hrs service calls. Company supplied service truck & phone.
· Knowledge of compliance with OSHA, DOT, and CSA regulations
· Minimum of 3 years as a diesel mechanic
· Must know how to rebuild Cat, Cummins, Detroit engines. Be able to work on light duty vehicles.
· Must know how to diagnose and repair electronics
· Be able to use laptop programs on trucks to diagnose and work on trucks ECM
· Be able to diagnose, R&R and engines.
· Heavy trucks Peterbuilts, KW’s, Freightliners.
· Heavy equipment
Fulltime . M-F 10am-7PM
· Medical Insurance
· Paid sick time
· Weekly pay
· 2 weeks vacation/yr.
Salary range: $20-$26 per hour, DOE
Great company to work for!
30 N. 63rd Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85043
2 days ago
View all Jobs at BBSI
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?