Bayside Insurance Associates, Inc. based in Irvine CA is a top producing agency for nationally recognized insurance carriers. We are a rapidly growing agency that has just moved to over 10,000 square feet in the heart of Irvine.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals looking for careers in the ever evolving insurance industry. The primary responsibility of this position will be speaking with prospective clients, and identifying their needs.
This position provides all Leads, including inbound leads, full support staff and training. We have a system to get a non-experienced insurance agent to become a licensed producing agent within one month. Our agents make on the low side $50,000 and on the higher side $200,000 a year. Once you are licensed, fully trained, and demonstrate excellent work ethic you will be promoted to Agent status. Lastly, we want individuals that understand this is the Entrance to a lifelong prosperous career in the insurance industry.
• 2+ years of sales experience.
• Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to engage customers in discussion.
• Solid interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with customers on the phone (inbound & outbound), email and chat
• Superior listening skills and proven ability to probe customer needs and opportunities through question-based retention techniques, and establish customer rapport through mutual trust and respect.
• Self-directed; good decision making and time management skills with the ability to effectively guide clients.
• Professional demeanor, outgoing, positive, highly motivated, and approachable
• Well organized; able to manage and maintain customer records and files
• Solid negotiation and issue resolution skills; ability to remain calm and focused in problem solving.
• California State Life & Health Insurance License preferred but not required.
About Bayside Insurance Associates, Inc.:
With the advent of HealthCare Reform requiring everyone to have health insurance, the opportunities are vast even with the "open enrollment" period quickly coming. Call us to talk about the opportunities we might have for you if you are a licensed agent!