basys, inc. combines renowned industry experience and visionary technology to develop employee benefits administration solutions that are second to none. Our technology team has a passion for solving complex problems and delivers high-value, next-generation applications to benefit plan administrators.
The Senior Software Engineer will design, program and test computer software programs and applications. The Senior Software Engineer works closely with Software Engineers, Solutions Analysts, and Quality Assurance to assess, enhance, maintain and support software solutions.
• Design entire applications or major application subsystems.
• Mentor more junior members of the Software Engineering team and work in a pair-programming model.
• Write code for windows-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
• Participate in all aspects of the software development process including: application design, construction, testing, and deployment.
• Maintain documentation and follows the SCRUM methodology.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
• At least 6 years of professional experience designing, developing and unit testing software.
• At least 4 year of experience developing software in technologies applicable to basys: C#, .Net 4.0, Windows Presentation Foundation, and the Model-View-View-Model design pattern.
• Position requires minimal travel.
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your technical skills and learn new software applications while working in a fun, relaxed environment, look no further….basys is the place for you!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes profit-based bonuses and flexible work arrangements.
SALARY REQUIREMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION.
Send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax (410) 850-0494.
Equal Opportunity Employer
About basys, inc.:
Since 1977, basys has specialized in benefits administration software for the Taft-Hartley community, providing integrated technology solutions that help trust fund offices, national multiemployer plans and third party administrators accurately and efficiently serve millions of members across the US and Canada. Basys software suites, web-based portals and hosting services deliver cost-effective and reliable health and pension benefits processing, fund office administration, reporting and member service on a platform built for data security, regulatory compliance and a lower total cost of ownership.
Posted 4 years ago