Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open QA Analyst Jobs in Linthicum Heights, MD
Our Quality Assurance team guarantees that the basys software works every time for every user while scaling to the highest levels.Our team is a collaborative organization consisting of engineers with the highest levels of technical depth, programming skill and a passion for quality.
The Associate QA Analyst will collaborate with test professionals and developers to create basys’ newest products. In this entry-level role, the Associate QA Analyst executes functional tests, delivers in depth defect report analysis, and searches for, investigates, and reports defects.
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your technical and analytical skills while working in a fun, energizing environment, look no further….basys is the place for you! Our fast-paced, performance-oriented work culture gives you the potential to make a difference-for the organization, our customers and your career.
· Records the results of test case execution and provides detailed defect information
· Works closely with Software Engineering and Business Analysts to review defects, triage issues, and determine remediation paths
· Execute manual functional and performance test cases
· B.S. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
· Professional experience executing manual tests and reporting results a plus.
· Experience with SQL a plus.
· Proficient scripting skills in at least one common language.
· Proficient in a Windows environment using Microsoft Office.
· U.S. Citizen or Permanent Work Visa required.
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package that includes very affordable health benefits, annual team bonuses, a generous paid leave plan and free access to a fitness center.
SALARY REQUIREMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION.
Send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or Fax (410) 850-0494. Learn more about basys at our website http://www.basys.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Established in 1977, basys is a recognized leader in benefit administrative technology solutions in the Taft-Hartley industry. We develop, deploy and support an integrated solution suite to make benefit plan administrators work more efficiently and provide improved services for their members. We are experiencing significant growth and looking to expand our team. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, and with employees working across the United States, our sales and technology teams have a passion solving complex problems and delivering high-value, next generation software applications to benefit plan administrators and Third Party Administrators that service this market.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse qa analyst jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland: