Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Ultrasound Technologist Jobs in Juneau, AK
Ultrasound Technologist ID#1505
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate of an accredited training program in Ultrasonography, ARDMS registry required. Must maintain CME for active status in ARDMS
- Competent in all areas of ultrasound imaging; small parts, OB/GYN, abdomen, breast and vascular, able to assist with special procedures/biopsies
- Competent and registered in Adult Echocardiology or Vascular required
- A third registry, preferably in Pediatric Echocardiology, is a plus!
- Must have two years’ experience in ultrasound imaging
- Must be able to communicate effectively, establish a rapport with patients and families, and work closely with radiologists to provide diagnostic ultrasound examinations
Apply online at http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH16/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BARTLETTHOSPITALHR&cws=1&rid=1505
About Bartlett Regional Hospital:
Bartlett Regional Hospital provides quality, comprehensive health care and health promotion services to the people of Juneau and communities of Northern Southeast Alaska. BRH identifies its service area with a population of approximately 46,000. Services for patients outside of the Juneau road system are readily accessible via commercial air transport and state operated ferry system. BRH is an enterprise fund of the City and Borough of Juneau with a Board responsible for the economic viability and management oversight of medical operational issues. As a community owned and operated facility, services are provided regardless of ability to pay, or cultural or socioeconomic background. The hospital is financially self-supporting through first party and third party user service fees.
We offer outstanding benefits and relocation packages, and the opportunity to live in a place where people only dream of visiting!
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Ultrasound Technologist jobs in Juneau, Alaska: