Posted 2 years ago in Automotive
Responsibilities: Senior Network Engineering within Customer Engineering and Operations group.
In addition to day-to-day Network Engineering responsibilities this position will also involve technical network architecture to ensure appropriate technology strategy to meet customer requirements. This individual should be a highly qualified network engineer with up-to-date hands-on skills, with the ability to design and develop a full range of network-based product offerings involving data center services, managed hosting, storage, security, etc. In addition, they must possess the ability to interact with a distributed network of engineers, customers and all levels of senior executive staff.
Some of the technical background experience and skills required include:
· Proficiency routing/switching expertise: BGP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, VLAN, STP, etc.
· Deep experience with network design/implementation/support across multiple platforms.
· Strong Knowledge and skills with Cisco Catalyst, ASA, ISR, and Nexus Infrastructure (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, load balancing, iSCSI and FiberChannel storage, VPNs, security architecture, etc.).
· Through knowledge of network security Intrusion Detection and Prevention at all levels of the network.
· Granular knowledge of TCP/IP, SNMP, Netflow, and network management.
· Exceptional network troubleshooting skills in mission critical networks.
· Familiarization with security standards (ISO, SANS, PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA).
· CCNP/CCIE certification is not a requirement but a very strong plus.
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, or IT equivalent work experience required.
- At least 10 years of experience with network infrastructure, engineer management, and familiarity with a broad range of networking technologies.
- Must be able to anticipate potential problems associated with network infrastructure or service level trends and work with Service Managers on plans for implementing solutions.
- Must be able to organize, schedule work effectively, and be able to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
- Ability to work effectively and closely with all levels of management within and across the organization.
- Must be able to work both independently or in a team environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including hours beyond the normal schedule when necessary; we operate in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Must be able to maintain upmost confidentiality.
All candidates must have solid references, and a strong desire to work for a fast-paced company delivering cutting edge IT services. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Barracuda Staffing is a permanent placement and direct hire personnel agency working with skilled, non-skilled, professional and contract workers in the Industrial, Light Industrial, Engineering, Construction, and Warehouse fields. Barracuda Staffing serves the business client by locating qualified employees, screening, initial interviewing and administering all new hire paperwork. Barracuda Staffing runs payroll and bills the client weekly. The professional worker is served with employment opportunities at no cost and pay rates that are within industry standards.
Browse senior network engineer jobs in Tulsa, Oklahoma:
Saint Francis Health System - Tulsa, OK
Posted 3 months ago on Beyond
BOK Financial - Tulsa, OK
Posted 4 days ago on the web
CAP Global, Inc. - Tulsa, OK
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply