New Electrical company with great potential for growth. Family-owned, family-operated on the heart of Sarasota, Florida off of Bee Ridge road.
• Clean background check
• Clean driving record
• Reliable transportation
• Owns proper basic hand tools and drills.(Klein’s, strippers, screwdrivers, socket set, impact drill, hammer drill, hammer.)
• Journeyman competency of the electrical code wiring methods and material.
• Able to communicate and work well with others
• Able to read and understand blueprints, drawings, and plans.
• Able to work on scissor lifts, scaffolding, Ladders, boom lifts, and associated equipment.
• Clear understanding of residential and commercial construction including new construction, remodel, and service work.
• Able to diagnose and troubleshoot electrical problems and apparatus.
The applicant should be a well-rounded minimum of 3 years in residential, commercial, and service work (Journeyman preferred). Applicants should be capable of working alone and able to receive work orders on a mobile device through an app, navigate maps, order and pick up necessary material to complete the job. The applicant should be clean-cut and able to communicate and work well with employees, customers, and other trades. Applicant is expected of completing good, professional, clean, efficient workmanship, product, and services.