Positive and Inclusive Environment.Career Advancement.One Common Goal.Excellence.
Are you seeking a new and exciting opportunity where you can take ownership, ensure sustainable operations and drive the bottom line? If yes, then read further…
We are currently seeking driven and results-oriented RN Facility Administrator
for our new emergency hospitals in the San Antonio area. This strategic management position affords an individual the experience required in the career path of our CNO and CEO roles. Position Overview
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership and to create an atmosphere that provides continuity of quality patient care in the emergent hospital environment. This is achieved by providing clear direction and expectations to the clinical and office staff regarding the functional areas in which they work. Ensures all aspects of the hospital are in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and compliance with licensing and accreditation standards.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Functions
- Provide leadership, training, supervision, guidance and coaching for hospital employees
- Ensure the hospital is in compliance with all established policies and procedures; federal, state and local regulations; and licensing and accreditation standards
- Handle patient grievances with adherence to the Emerus values and the principals of patient privacy and security of Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Assume lead role during facility inspections by licensing and accrediting agencies
- Oversee all functional aspects of the hospital including Nursing, Lab, Radiology, Pharmacy, Front Office and Dietary
- Assume fiscal accountability through budgetary oversight
- Drive data provided to regional management through the use of clearly defined metrics
- Monitor facility quality indicators and develop resolution plans by working closely with regional and corporate functions such as safety and infection control
- Responsible for the oversight of continued employee training requirements and quality initiatives
- Ensure that the business office complies with all established policies, procedures and protocol in regard to the patient process, collections and customer service
- Communicate with vendors and ensure the facility is equipped with the appropriate supplies and materials in which to effectively deliver quality patient care
- Work closely with Human Resources regarding employee related issues, training, and development initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring all functional areas are fully staffed with continuous coverage
- Participate in community outreach programs
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Baptist is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Must possess current Texas state licensure for Registered Nurse
- Must possess and maintain a current license or valid permit to practice in Texas and maintain BLS certification
- Three years’ supervisory experience in a healthcare setting
- Five years’ nursing experience
- Knowledge of JCAHO or DNV standards
About Baptist Emergency Hospital:
Emerus is a nationally recognized, innovative leader in the delivery of inpatient, surgical, and diagnostic medical health care. Specializing in the identification, development and management of improved-access community medical facilities, Emerus provides cost effective, scalable growth opportunities to large-scale, national health care systems throughout the United States.
By providing operationally efficient facilities and focused alignment with current health care trends, Emerus' community-based hospitals prioritize limited inpatient stays, efficient emergency rooms and cost effective pricing in a smaller campus setting. Based in The Woodlands, Texas, Emerus has more than 1,000 employees, with expert concentrations in over 20 different fields throughout the medical industry.