Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Client Service Coordinator Jobs in Edmond, OK
Client Service Coordinator
The Client Service Coordinator ("CSC") drives the flow of clients and Pets through the hospital, maximizes the productivity of the veterinary medical team, ensures good communication with associates and clients, and coordinates the care of clients and Pets in a happy, welcoming, friendly and efficient manner, influencing clients to return and refer their friends and families.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide exceptional professional service at all times including recruiting new clients and promoting the Banfield brand.
- Assist clients by ensuring prompt service, completing required documentation, and providing all necessary post visit instructions and information.
- Educate clients and promote hospital services such as our preventative care Optimum Wellness Plans.
- Follow proper opening and closing procedures including balancing of cash drawer.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work with small animals under conditions with loud noises & strong odors.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, climb, lift, carry & move up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One year related experience required with customer service preferred.
- Medical background preferred.
Text banfieldjobs to 90206
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin.
About Banfield Careers:
In 2007, Banfield joined the Mars family of businesses, and together we work to ensure pets receive the highest level of care so they can live longer, healthier lives. Today, Banfield is more than 800 hospitals strong, with the common goal of providing high quality medicine for each pet we treat and working alongside our clients to ensure they have the resources they need to care for their pets at home.
At Banfield, we celebrate and enrich the family pet relationship through our knowledge, expertise and products to make a better world for pets and people. We are the leader in innovations like Optimum Wellness Plans, now in place for two decades with more than 1 million pets enrolled, and the first and most extensive quality-assurance program in the industry. And, our hospitals provide the finest, most convenient humane quality medical services available, as well as industry leading anesthesia protocols and equipment. We understand the special bond between pets and people. The caring and compassionate veterinary teams at Banfield will help ensure your pet stays with your family longer.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Client Service Coordinator jobs in Edmond, Oklahoma:
Marisol Intl L.L.C in Oklahoma City, OK
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Client Service Coordinator
Banfield Pet Hospital/Mars Global Petcare in Midwest City, OK
Posted 1 month ago on the web
Customer Care Coordinator
MedXM in Oklahoma City, OK
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter