Sorry, this job was closed 25 days ago. See all open Welder Jobs in Reno, NV
Benefits OfferedDental, Vision, Medical, 401K
Do you want a great job, with a skilled team, and with outstanding benefits like paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and a 401K? Then B&J Inc. is the place for you!
B&J, Inc., in Sparks, Nevada, one of "Northern Nevada's Best Places to Work" is looking for a Welder II who is fluent with all weld processes and can manufacture parts to meet print. Both day shift and swing shift opportunities available!
Some of the skills required for this position include:
- Experience in aesthetic and lighter fabrication/welding
- Experience in delicate, lighter sheet metal
- At least 2 years of MIG and TIG welding experience
- Plan work from drawings or other specifications
- Clean and prepare surfaces to be welded
- Fabricate product by cutting, burning and welding various metals and material thicknesses, using appropriate gases and alloys
- Have first article bought off by lead, supervisor, or inspector
- Check parts regularly for accuracy and quality of weld and record on dimensional verification sheets
- Maintain proper documentation on all assignments in coordination with Quality Assurance
- Ensure and record accurate counts
- Maintain efficient production times
- Have parts properly prepared to hand off to the next process
- Create weld fixtures as required
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner with supervisor, lead, and co-workers
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Maintain the responsibilities of the ISO 9001:2008 system in accordance with the requirements defined in the Quality Manual, and Procedure Level documentation
- Participate actively and positively in Lean activities
Must have own tools.
About B&J, Inc.:
B&J, Inc. was founded in 1972 in Sparks, Nevada as a one-stop machining, sheetmetal and powder coating manufacturing solution. Our state of the art, ISO 9001:2008 registered facility features almost 54,000 square feet of production, precision manufacturing, quality control, raw materials storage, engineering and design assistance, inventory and shipping capability. If you are interested in joining an organization that understands that producing quality products begins with investing in quality employees, then we would like to hear from you. B&J, Inc. is proud to offer all team members a competitive benefit package along with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Welder jobs in Reno, Nevada: